Spring is in the Air!
Well, minus the snow flurries that persist in our neck of the woods, I feel the coming of Spring. We see Robins frequently around, so the time is not far off that snow may melt!

NEWS FLASH!
The midnight roller has been caught. He was rolling over in the crib and I saw him! So, I captured it, and he looks like he's taking a mug shot, doesn't he? =) He actually rolls over quite freely now. We were at a friends house with a nice fluffy rug, and when I put him down on his back, he reached over, grabbed a hold of the rug, and flipped himself right over! It was pretty cool. Now, he's pretty good at doing it anytime he wants, especially during diaper changes.
Parker and Dad
Parker found a new comfortable chair: on Dad's shoulder! He uses Richard's head as an armrest. It's pretty funny. They are thick as thieves when Dad comes home. The weekends especially are great because Dad is home a lot. They are great little pals.
A Side of Funny Stuff
I was babysitting a couple kids for a friend who lives nearby. She has a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. We were sitting on the couch watching Narnia, and about half way through the movie, the little boy looks at us girls and says, "You know, you girls could paint your nails or something..." I looked at the little girl and asked if she wanted to and she said no, so I looked back to the boy and said, "You know I don't think we want to right now." He just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well, I was just sayin'..." I seriously wanted to die it was so cute. I felt like he was the babysitter and I was the little kid! It was a funny funny moment. You should have been there.
Oh my goodness.. Kids really do say the funniest things!! Any Hooray for "Big Man Parker". What an exciting new feat.
ReplyDeleteOh and Beckett wanted me to have you tell Parker that he can't wait to roll around and be boys together tomorrow night during Family Home Evening :)
Hey Ashley!! I only just now saw your comment! I'm so glad you found my blog :) your blog is so cute! and so is your baby!!!! And yeah I hope you can read Tuesdays with Morrie sometime, it was soooo great, I highly recommend it.
ReplyDeletesuch cute pictures =)
ReplyDelete