parker & co. {the duo}
Here's Parker and his new favorite thing:
the harmonica.
notice Colette's background percussion, for lack of a better word.
the harmonica.
notice Colette's background percussion, for lack of a better word.
They don't have a musical term for making squeaking noises on a plastic wipe
container, so we'll stick with "percussion."
container, so we'll stick with "percussion."
Oh those kiddos! Can't wait to see you guys in a few days... PORTER PARK ANYONE???!!!
ReplyDeletePS... Beckett is sitting here saying Wooohooo for Parker! and then he just said Wow! I think he misses his buddy!
Cute! That noise Colette was making sounded so funny. That post with all those toys in Colette's crib had me smiling. I'm glad your kids get along so well and make each other laugh :) Usually when my kids laugh at each other, one of them is doing some dangerous stunt like jumping from a dresser or eating dirt, which takes all the fun out of me hearing them laugh. Your kids are pretty sweet :)
ReplyDeleteThey are such cute little friends! How adorable!
ReplyDeletelove it!!! a little music man already :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! SO I feel like I called you the wrong name the other day at stake conf. I think I might have called you Allison? So sorry If I did. We are blogger friends afterall, I should know your name is Ashley! I'm just a bit of a dork. So sorry! Cute kiddos!
ReplyDeleteso cute! :)
ReplyDelete