it's busted

my old powerbook finally gave up the ghost. plus, the laptop richard was using on loan went back to its home. so we are computerless. i am writing this from our wii [cool eh] but you can't upload pictures and its worse than texting ... ten hours later maybe i'll finish this post ... so blogging will resume when new computer is purchased. until then rest in peace my faithful macintosh and may you convert many pc's in the spirit world.

Comments

  1. Oh how sad!! I don't know what I would do with out my computer! Here is to a quick purchase of a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! i don't know what i would do without my laptop!! it keeps me sane---that's cool that you can do a post with the wii though! :) Hopefully you guys get a computer soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a Mac Fangirl myself, I understand your deep love and appreciation for your blessed PowerBook. It must have been horrible, like losing a dog, or at least a grandma or something. We wish you luck in your computerlessness! You can use ours anytime you need a little Mac fix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hilarious! Imagine what you are getting done with no computer...I bet you've recovered all the furniture in your house. Wait, you've got two kids...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's where you've disapeared to, I was wondering what was going on. Glad it's just your computer and not you :) Can't wait for more of your fun posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is not fun! Hopefully you can get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry! I'v been doing my posts from my cell phone. That way I can post while I feed babies and such. I hope you can blog again soon. I love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!