how do you wake up?
Ever since Monday morning, when I go to get Parker out of bed for the morning, he will point to the closet door and say, "Scared!" Then he makes his scared face. {we are working on expressing our emotions} So finally after a couple mornings of this I took him into the closet and showed him that everything was ok. I wonder why kids are always scared of the closet. Richard says it's because I leave a little light on in there at night, and he probably thinks it's the Ghostlight! {like every little boy in America, he likes Mater}
Adventure #2: When Parker made me aware that he was awake this morning, I went in to get him only to find he was STARK.raving.NAKED. no diaper. no shirt. no socks. nothing. I just said, "uh uh uh." And couldn't stop laughing. I wish Richard would have been here to see it.
We love morning time here at our house. The kids, whether they are scared or nude, love to get into our bed first thing when they wake up. They don't want to eat breakfast {even though I know I'm starving} They love getting in our bed. Then they laugh and watch Elmo.
My kids are so funny to me. Parker repeats every word we say and Colette mimics everything that Parker does. It's the best. We fold our arms for prayer, and then Parker does it, and then Colette does it because Parker did it. At the end of the prayer, we say Amen, then Parker will say Amen and Colette will grunt. When Grandpa Douglas and Grandma Jackie were here, we were getting ready to say prayers. Parker said, "Papa prayer?" then Douglas folded his arms and Parker clapped and said, "yeah papa!" He keeps us all in line.
your kids are so funny! and so cute! garrett also wakes up happy and charged up ready to go..at 6am! I'm no where near ready to get up! :) at least they all wake up happy! :)
ReplyDeleteomgosh colette is sooo beautiful! she is all grown!!! look at her hair! it almost looks like she has more than parker from these pics! we are so jealous that douglas and jackie got to go visit. miss you guys!
ReplyDeletesuch cute kids =) I am glad you are having so much fun with them. Looks like parker is not much of a morning person in the picture. He looks like he is about ready to fall asleep again. remind me of someone I know =)
ReplyDeleteIs she eating cookies for breakfast?