blizzarding fun
During our Thanksgiving break, we endured a great blizzard of fun. Sorry if you are expecting fun pictures of us playing in the snow... it's quite the opposite. We were inside ALL DAY for three days in a row. So? What did we do...
I just have to let you know that this is nothing but cabin fever silliness...



the stoner...
just in case you need clarification, none of these pictures are real...
yearbook or harry potter yourself too...
I'm sad to say that is all I have to show from our super fun holiday!
BUT... Speaking of Harry Potter...
our SUPER RAD friends Henry and Kate took us to the midnight showing!
BACK of the LINE!
Some nerds were there twelve hours early!
{ok, you know i refer to them as nerds because i'm jealous they were way ahead of me in line}
midnight premiere = bring on the weirdies...
people were dressed up as pretty much every character that has ever existed in the Harry Potter world,
along with some that just made no sense.
Like the White Bird Lady.
i've never been so scared of feathers.
apparently watching a movie at midnight means you can dress as whatever you want.
P.S. footie pajamas?
on adults.
it's never cute.
especially in public.
at anytime of day.
{and by the way, the movie was great...}
minus a couple promiscuous moments that I could have lived without...
thanks for the laughs Henry & Kate! We had too much fun!
part two will be a blast.
but I think i'll wait until the matinee.
i'm too old for the midnight premieres.



Wow! you must have been a little stir crazy being inside all that time!
ReplyDeleteAlan and I are going to see Harry Potter this week.. we are definitely way to old to go to the midnight showing! I can't wait to see it
i gotta say the rocker look & stoner look works for you two. you should pick those back up
ReplyDeleteserious? promiscuity?? in harry potter?? why do they always do that? man, i'm glad i haven't gone to see it because i would probably leave mad. haha. i am such an old fart!!! but seriously??? geez!!! i heard about the blizzard!!! i am glad you guys stayed warm and safe!!! we love and miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I just watched "The Wizard of Oz" and thought of you! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Rexburg! We miss you guys! It was so nice to have kind neighbors... :) Have a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteHey, I was there too! Ok, and that girl dressed as Hedwig? Yeah, she happened to be seated right behind me and was pretty much the most obnoxious person I have ever come in contact with in my entire lifetime! Haha. But I guess you're asking for the weirdos when you go to the midnight showing. :) Totally worth it, though!
ReplyDelete