blogging recall
Sooooo, how many of you have tried to make a cute blog background for your blog, only to have it completely reset all of your features back to square one?
Obviously, things are on the mend... except one. I had an exquisite list of all my blogging friends and family on the side of my blog here, that.has.been.completely.erased.
I'm sorry that I don't know everyone's blogs by heart. Isn't that the point of putting them on your list? So you don't have to remember?
Point of the story... if you see that your blog isn't on my list... don't be offended, but please help me by leaving a comment so that I know to put you back on.
thanks friends...
we'll be up and running again soon. =)
Obviously, things are on the mend... except one. I had an exquisite list of all my blogging friends and family on the side of my blog here, that.has.been.completely.erased.
I'm sorry that I don't know everyone's blogs by heart. Isn't that the point of putting them on your list? So you don't have to remember?
Point of the story... if you see that your blog isn't on my list... don't be offended, but please help me by leaving a comment so that I know to put you back on.
thanks friends...
we'll be up and running again soon. =)
I am glad you have fixed things friend. I hate when that happens.
ReplyDeleteDUMB!! i didn't look down the list but if you want mine it's johnandtaun.blogspot.com! hope everything gets fixed soon!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm so sorry!! I hope everything gets fixed and put back in order. :)
ReplyDeleteYES! mine is on the list. I have had that happen before as well and it is such a PAIN trying to figure it all out again. Love your holiday background by the way
ReplyDeleteI hate when that happens.... which is why I haven't redone my background yet! I just don't have the time right now to reset everything.
ReplyDeleteHey! Your blog is always so cute by the way. When do you guys graduate?
ReplyDeleteyou don't have to follow mine, but i'm just letting you know i'll be putting pictures of your family up on mine sometime this week :)
ReplyDeleteThat's WAY LAME! How frustrating.... Glad to see that ours is still on your list! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! Let us know if your coming down for X-Mas! We would love to see you guys... and your freakishly cute kiddos...
ReplyDeleteSo sorry....lacyandblakep@blogspot.com
ReplyDeletedidn't look:) but just in case: bryandkarathomason.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletewe will be changing it to private soon though.
I don't know if you have us, but if not here we are!
ReplyDeleteYeah im glad you still have my blog that means its so entertaining it was one of the ones you knew!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are having a great holiday season!