HeeHee! I love how Colette is shoveling it in with 2 spoons. And how did you get her hair in pig tails? So cute! I wish Natalie's hair would come in.
oh my! good thing you have leather furniture!! :)
mmm.. now I'm wishing I had some pumpkin pie!
YUMMY!!!! we sure missed you guys yesterday! btw- we are so excited that we got c and p for the exchange!!! i have so many cute ideas :):) see you soon!
Thanks friend!
HeeHee! I love how Colette is shoveling it in with 2 spoons. And how did you get her hair in pig tails? So cute! I wish Natalie's hair would come in.
ReplyDeleteoh my! good thing you have leather furniture!! :)
ReplyDeletemmm.. now I'm wishing I had some pumpkin pie!
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!!!! we sure missed you guys yesterday!
ReplyDeletebtw- we are so excited that we got c and p for the exchange!!! i have so many cute ideas :):) see you soon!