twenty-seven
Well, it happened. I turned another year older. We had great plans to go shopping and explore new places... well maybe not that adventurous. But I woke up this morning, looked at Richard and said, "let's just stay in bed!" So we did. And we liked it. We ate breakfast in bed, watched movies with the kids, and lounged all morning. Until we got a headache from laziness. At which point we got out of bed, got dressed and did something that requires a little more physical activity, like playing Wii Mario. Then I made a delectable dinner for myself with baby back ribs, green bean casserole, and all the works. We also had a very small and nice cake and ice cream celebration. It was fantastic. Just how I wanted to spend my twenty-seventh birthday.
but in the end {attempt #8} it didn't turn out too bad....
I guess with a face like that... it even makes my first attempt look cute.
Um, P.S. I love you!
ReplyDeleteUm.....
ReplyDeletei. love. it. all.
your birthday sounds amazing. lol. i think at our stage in life sometimes all you want to do is avoid any activity for as long as possible!!! expecially while doing it with the ones you love most.
OKAY- ahsley i think you are amazing. i too spent hours and hours in front of the youtube screen watching cheesy tutorials. over. and. over. all i wanted to make was a stinkin' hat like that one. and some booties. and a few of those flowers. i got soooo confused and frustrated that i gave up and took all of my needles and yarn to the di. blah. what a failure i am!!!! i am just not as crafty as you in any way shape or form!!! remember that adorable sling you made me??? oh geez!!!! you go girl!!!
THe Hat looks great on COllette, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a happy birthday. Your hat looks so cute, I'm way impressed. Funny story, I just took up knitting and made some hats and leg warmers but I used one of those knitting looms. Great minds think alike! I wanted to learn to make those flowers tho...are the super hard?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! And I LOVE the hat! I have always wanted to figure out how to crochet and I end up being a failure at it every time. You did an amazing job at it and Collette looks so adorable in it
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! The hat looks fantastic.
ReplyDeleteYeah you are pretty awesome!!! Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a great hat! She looks adorable! I love it! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'm so glad you were able to celebrate it just the way you wanted! Your family rocks! :) And super cute hat!... on a very cute girl!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a good birthday!
ReplyDeletePS-Love the hat!
Happy Birthday! That hat is adorable. I am hopeless at any type of knitting or crocheting...I don't even know the difference! You are awesome!
ReplyDelete