Merry Graduation

A long awaited CONGRATULATIONS to my handsome bachelor's degree!

Which one is DADDY again?


The Nacho Libre smile...
do you see what I'm talking about?



The smartest family ever...

It's official...
He now has a Diploma Cover!
{actual diploma delivered by mail in six to eighteen weeeks via usps, must be 18 years or older to order, limit five per household, sorry no CODs, side effects include swelling of the ego and internal brain capacity, call your doctor if you experience long-term omnipotence.}
GRANDMA AND GRANDPA HERE WE COME!
holding hands all the way there...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

When's this guy supposed to come down the chimney?

How did he get that one in?!

WOO HOO!!!
It's a...
REALLY BIG BOX!

Hours of fun...


Comments

  1. Congrats Richard!! What are the plans now that you're done with BYUI?
    Its funny how much fun kids can get out of a box. Sometimes I wonder if I should just give Travis a box for a present instead of a toy.. would save alot of money

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats richard! that's awesome! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures, but we miss you. Hope you are enjoying your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, I love how they always have more fun with the box than with what was once inside of it! We miss seeing Parker and Colette in the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute... they look like they had a blast! I am sure they loved being with the twins too! Congrats to Richard and you too on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Richard (and Ashley) it takes a team to get through school and you guys make such a cute couple/team. Miss you guys already, hope you are on to bigger and better adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!