shoes

Colette likes shoes...
Here she is showing you here new sparkly pink shoes,
which by the way have to be worn
EV.ER.Y.WHERE!




A late picture of our St. Patrick's Day bath.
I was surprised how much they liked green beer.
just kidding.

colette says don't mind the massive brown blob coming out of her nose.


It's movie time!
Here's a couple videos that most of you won't watch...
but thank you if you do...


Colette has learned how to put her own shoes on.



brotherly affection...



our new favorite past time...
throwing things at mom down the stairs...


I should probably clarify...
Parker loves Horton Hears a Who...
The movie.
And the smallest little who is named JoJo
and Steve Carrell is his Dad... the mayor of Whoville.
He has heart to heart talks with JoJo all the time...
so now everyone is JoJo to Parker.
Hence the "Thank You JoJo!"

Just for fun I want to recommend a couple other kids movies that I've watched in the last few weeks that have absolutely charmed me.

Ponyo

Anything by Hayao Miyazaki will blow you away.
It's the Little Mermaid, like it should be...
not like the Disney version that leaves little to the imagination,
and I feel like I have to shield Parker's eyes.
{what are they thinking?}
but it is produced by Disney for the English translations.
When I put it on, my kids can't look away.


The Fantastic Mr. Fox

I have to warn you that you need to watch this one
at least twice before you appreciate it.
It's stop motion photography and it takes a while to get used to the style.
The more I watch it, the more I love it.
And Parker loves it too.
We don't own it, we get it from the library,
but when we have it here, it's on.
He loves all the animals in it, and the really fun music.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!