Vegas Vacation

This is going to be a series of posts about our latest trip to Vegas to see Richard's family and attend his sister Lisa's wedding. {yeah!} So, let's begin with day number one.

DAY #1
{the bachelorette party}

The Sugar Factory
My sis-in-law Michelle and I with our triple ice cream craziness.

Michelle, Me, Evi {Richard's brother's wife}, and Sinclair {my niece}

LISA {the bride}, me, Michelle, Sinclair, Evi, Anji {Richard's oldest sister}

This is about how crazy the party got, even though we were on the Strip.

{meanwhile}

back at grandma's house
Grandma and Grandpa were good enough to take on all the kids
while the mom's and dad's were at the bachelor and bachelorette parties.
I think the kids had a crazier time than any of us! 

The sumo movie watcher

They don't even care that their mommy's are gone.

you know what they say:
what happens at grandma's stays at grandma's.

Comments

  1. those kids know how to have a good time! looks like everyone had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - this is going to be like I was there...keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!