Vegas Vacation Continued...

The {Wedding}

This was the most fabulous wedding I've ever seen. 
I loved every minute. 
I loved the Las Vegas Temple.
I loved how beautiful Lisa looked.
I loved how much Heath loved how beautiful Lisa looked.
I loved that it was 80 degrees.
I loved that I was sweating!
I haven't sweat in eight months.
I loved my dress.
I loved it ALL!
Take a look...

Colette, Richard, and well, Woody, waiting outside the temple for Lisa and Heath to come out husband and wife! 

 By the way, remember how I mentioned that Colette had a major melt down the last time I made her wear this dress? Well, that was only Easter, and this wedding is the whole reason the dress was bought!
We put on the dress in the temple parking lot, and RIP go the big flowers. 
Colette ripped them to pieces screaming and rolling on the ground. 
Unbelievable.
This is why God invented safety pins.

The bride with all her nieces and nephews.
Parker is so in love with Lisa right now.
cute. 

The brother of the Bride. 

Richard and Parker enjoying the fabulous food.
I think I drank ten glasses of that punch, at least. 

This was the first, and last time that I curled Colette's hair.
No burns, thankfully. But gee whiz, I think the neighbors called to see if everything was ok.
She wouldn't stop screaming.
Good thing I got a picture, because it ain't happening again. 

The reception was help in the center of a really shnazzy neighborhood, the kind that most of us will never live in, and not even 100 feet away from the giant gazebo that was the wedding party, was a play ground! yeah!

Look how she taunts me by playing in the dirt in her dress, but not actually laying in the dirt.
As if to say, "Come on mom, I'm not IN the dirt!" 

But, there's nothing like having your very own little girl.
This girl just does something to me, and I want to give her anything she wants! 

These pictures don't do justice, but this reception was so chic. 
I loved this LOVE sign with the lights. 
It was a group effort with all Richard's family making it.
They are pretty awesome. 

Colette and Christian on the dance floor.  

Parker and Sinclair on the dance floor as well,
but maybe not having as much fun. 

Black Mail Photo:
This is Parker throwing a tantrum on the dance floor.
I thought it might come in handy when he starts going to stake dances, or prom. 

Best part of the night! 

As Lisa would say:
"Love you like a fat kid love cake." 

"It's always more fun, to share with everyone." 

When the reception was almost over,
I did my routine check for the kids.
I found them back behind the glowing LOVE sign, wasted out on the rocks. 
What a night!

This is my FAVORITE picture of the ENTIRE vacation.
Jake {Doug and Evi's}, Brody {Curt and Mellissa's}, and Parker
were crazy buddies during this trip. 
Parker still can't stop talking about them.
And the best part, they are cousins so he DEFINITELY will get to play with them again soon.

CONGRATULATIONS
LISA & HEATH
you were so beautiful and glowing on your wedding day.
I'm so glad we were there for it.

When Richard shook Heath's hand in the temple sealing room,
Heath pulled him in for a big hug and said,
"Brothers don't shake hands, brothers gotta hug!"
That made Richard's day.
Thanks for being a part of our family.

Comments

  1. I can't believe you were patient enough to curl Colette's hair! I barely have enough patience to comb and put a bow or two in my girls' hair. I can't handle the over-dramatic screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I love your picture diary of it all.. and you took such good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite pic is the one of Collette laying on her tummy at the bottom of the slide. I would totally give into her too! What a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see a picture of you in your dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!