playtime with cousins

Our Labor Day fun continued with all kinds of adventures.
There was the zoo {which I forgot my camera for}
parks, playgrounds, ice creams, pizzas, and ball pits!

Grandma and Grandpa,
you'll love this! 

camera shy... 


Jake, handsome boy!  


Veda the bunny 

Mater and Sally.
To say that Jake is obsessed with cars, is slightly undertoning it.
The Hungarian word for car is "auto"
{I wish they were all that easy to figure out}
It's pretty much all you ever hear Jake say.

Umm, Sally, did you lose something? 

Sir Cousin Zoe 

An oversized dragon and an undersized giraffe 

the paparazzi... how annoying 



this is an interesting slide... 

A ball pit even Uncle Doug couldn't resist. 

 Where's Jake?
Zoe 

Jake and Colette 

Movie time.
They all had to cram on the same couch!
I'm so glad for cousins! 

Zoe wasn't happy about me taking pictures of her, most of the time.
So, this one was absolutely priceless to me!
Grandpa, here's your new desktop background! 


The girls:
Veda, Zoe, and Colette 

Twins, Veda and Zoe 

Parting is such sweet sorrow...
Shzebi was the hardest for Colette to say good-bye to.

Comments

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun! Cousins are great for kids to be around.. I wish my kids lived closer so they could see theirs more often. Your kids are so stinkin cute by the way! I never get old seeing their pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!