new tradition

It seems to be a universal Christmas Eve tradition 
to buy pajamas to open and wear for Christmas morning.

I'm creating a new tradition.

It's called:
January's Christmas Clearance Pajama Party!

You can continue spending extra to have them on that special morning.
But as for me and my house, we will wear them a month later for 80% off.








Still just as cuddly as Christmas morning.


By the way, I went to my *THIRTY-EIGHT week doctor appointment today.

nothing's changed.

*pregnant brain correction. thanks guys.

Comments

  1. Did you mean THIRTY EIGHT????? I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you said 28 weeks rather than 48 haha. I like the tradition, you are so funny. I love reading your blog :) I can't wait to see the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't have any sign of labor with Brock until my 39 week appointment. Then I was almost 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. My doctor was just barely able to strip my membranes. Then Brock came 4 days later. Hopefully your body will start kicking out your little one soon. I love your kids' new PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea with the pajamas! We regretfully noticed the awesome deals after the holiday...not this year though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!!
    Do ya think they have any my size, with the feet?
    Maybe with some Texas Longhorns?
    Hi Kids!
    Love you & your jammies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!