he's still here...

Parker asks to hold his little brother several times a day. 

Parker said, "Mommy, take a picture and I will look at him."
poser. 

Colette is also very soft and nice to Mitchell.
A sisterly little cheek poke. 


Morning cuddle time.





The adjustment is going well.
Some days are long.
Some days are fast.
But in the end we are all happy.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude 
by how much my dear friends have helped us.

I let the kids have a picnik outside yesterday, 
because they were dying to be outdoors.
So they bundled up,
set up their tent
and had warm corndogs
eskimo style.
So, life is still fun in so many little ways.

Comments

  1. So cute! Glad all is going well. And aren't there always days that go slow and days that go fast? There are at our house at least. :) Job well done, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh they are so cute! I've been trying to leave comments but my computer hasn't been letting me :( Finally, I'm using a different computer and i can! I'm in love with your baby... I want to hold him. He is sooooo sweet. Those newborns are the best. Your kids are adorable. Hope you are feeling well. I'm glad the adjustment is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley! We are so excited for you with having your little guy. Hope everything went well with the birth. We would love to talk to you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! That's great that they love him so much. Wish I was there and I could help you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little Mitchell just gets cuter and cuter. I love sibling pitures. How sweet it is to have them all together. I am glad the adjustment is going well. Your are an amazing woman and mom. You remind me of your mom so much. Her influnence on me in YW will never be forgotten. Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so bad I haven't come to see you yet! I hope you're recovering well! He is adorable, and looks a lot like Richard! Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed that you have the energy to do fun activities with Parker and Colette. It takes me a long time to adjust to a newborn :) but it seems like you are adjusting just fine. You are a good little mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!