Mitchell Clark
Hi! This is Richard. I have something to say.
Let' see...what changes were made in our family because of today:
1) We now have THREE car seats in our car
2) We need to change the name of our wireless network in our home from CRAPnetwork to CRAMPnetwork...this is a true statement
3) We can no longer order the Deep Fried BBQ Pit Platter Sampler (with fries and drinks) at the local BBQ joint, because it only feeds four...we'll have to get TWO orders of it I guess =)
4) The boys in our family now outnumber the girls (yeah man!!), and simultaneously the children now out number the adults, haha.
5) We now exceed 20% of the Fire Marshal's Maximum Occupancy warning at the bank, 10% of McDonald's, and 0.02% of Walmart SuperCenter's
6) And last (but definitely not least) our family now has another baby boy...MITCHELL CLARK!!!
The bump and anticipation faces!
We waited and waited for Ashley to go into natural labor and the doctor told us today that she hadn't progressed STILL, so we decided to go through with the C-section. Everything went pretty smooth! Mitchell came out screaming for his momma at 6lbs 14oz.
Bright eyed and bushy tailed
Mitchell would cry and whenever Parker or Colette said something to him he would stop. It was pretty neat!! Ashley and I are overly happy at the three little ones God has blessed us with. We love each other and our family of 5!
Oh My!!! SO CUTE!!!! Ashley, You look so awesome! Congrats to all of you! Let me know when to feed you. Kat
ReplyDeleteI could not help but comment again. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! We are so happy for you guys! He looks so cute, adorable and cute again.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Yay! We are so excited! We are looking forward to visiting you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteLOOK!! I think he is saying TEXAS!!
ReplyDeleteOr Grandpa Gary!!
opps, it's just gas.
What a marvelous addition. Good Job. We love all y'all.
Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby boy! Glad everything went well.
ReplyDeleteYay!! I wish I could come visit and see him in person because he is CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I'm not surprised about that because Parker and Colette are likewise cute, it's just so fun to actually see the little person you've been growing for so long. Congratulations...and good luck. Keep me posted how three kids goes. :)
ReplyDeleteHow precious!!! Congrats on your new addition. He is adorable!! Can't wait to hear Ashley's side of the story ;)
ReplyDeleteOH what a beautiful baby! Congratulations, you two!! You are indeed blessed. :)
ReplyDeleteoh you guys! congrats! he's so cute! glad everything went great! :)
DeleteCongrats! I love his name! He is a perfect little baby boy. If Tim and I are up your way then we may have to stop by and see you guys, we are so excited for your cute family! It is so precious to see Parker and Collette hold him, we miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAhhh...such a sweet baby and awesome family. We are super happy for you all!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Skifton family!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! Congratulations! I hope to meet him soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Mitchell is precious, and I love his name. I love the pictures of Colette and Parker holding Mitchell. Enjoy being a family of five.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love the name and he is so cute. Glad he is here healthy and safe
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Simply beautiful family! Welcome to the world Mitchell
ReplyDeletewhat a very lovely little boy you have! Congrats. A family of five is very fun!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a sweet family!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, what a sweet baby boy and I love his name. It makes me want another but it won't happen. Congrats to you and your family. Parker looks like a very proud big brother. I know u will have lots if help. I am so glad the csection went well and everyone is happy and healthy!!! Take care!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo Happy for you all! He's beautiful!
ReplyDelete