Jump Around
Let's start with the cutest...
I love this kid.
Sleeping through the night.
Smiles and sparkling eyes.
I could stare at him all day.
Father-Son bonding time...
I {think} Mitchell likes it.
I can't tell.
Then there's Colette.
The doll of my life.
Although sometimes at bathtime,
I feel like she turns into Eliza Dolittle.
Frizzy hair,
dirty face,
flat chest,
screaming words I can't understand...
"Poor Professor Higgins!"
But then she calms down and even flosses her teeth.
And then screams when she has to get out.
Two-year-olds are never happy.
Then there's bedtime.
I have mentioned before her creepy habit of just standing on her bed or other places, all alone in the dark, with a blanket over her head.
Well, here it is.
{Shudder}
It gets me everytime.
Ok that's better.
Parker on the other hand is great at going to bed.
Now if only he would stay there all night.
I don't know which I prefer.
Colette is hard to get to sleep, but once she does, we don't see her until morning.
Parker falls right asleep but then comes in our room at least three times at night.
Apparently Richard and I are really good at tucking him in.
Our friends here just put in an amazing trampoline park
Parker has been dying to go.
So we finally took him, and now all his prayers consist of
"bless I can go jump again today."
It's such a rad idea, and definitely welcome around here
where there is NOTHING to do!
I was taking off my socks and shoes thinking,
"Oh I'll help my kids up to the top of the slanted tramps so then can jump down."
but by the time I turned around to "help" them they were already up there by themselves!
Oh well, I might as well jump anyway! =)
And I did.
True to boy fashion, we had to build a tower of blocks
and Parker had to bounce down...
And smash into them!
ijump,
you have made these toddlers happy beyond all reason.
We'll be back.






Wow, What Fun! Hi Parker!! Hi Colette! Hey Richard, quit distorting Mitchell's face!! Thanks for posting all this. I'm glad to see you 'jump' right onto the photos and posting. I am glad to see such a 'spring' in your step.
ReplyDeleteAfter all this jumping, I would 'bounce' on over to the local DQ for some IC.
Love all y'all.
That looks like so much fun! Especially on awful wintery days. Did you guys go in just the 'wee jump' area?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a blast!!!! Wish we could come and join you guys! Oh and Holy cow Mitchell is looking so so so so cute! We need a phone chat soon! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is that they pray to jump again. It's part of our genius marketing tool I tell you! I'm a little bummed that I didn't get to talk to you more but life has quickly spiraled outta control I tell you. Come again soon:)
ReplyDeleteHurray that Mitchell is sleeping through the night. Brock still wakes up every 2-3 hours at night. I think he just likes to nurse, but it's driving me crazy. I think all kids hate getting in the bathtub, but then hate getting out. It's normal, but so frustrating. The trampoline park looks so much fun. I don't blame Parker for praying that he can go jump everyday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! He looks just like his brother and sister!
ReplyDeleteIt always amazes me how fast babies grow, he is getting so big :) Looks like a blast, where is that? I want to go!
ReplyDelete