XYZ...


Um, Colette, your fly is down.



I took the whole family to the grocery store last weekend. 
That meant now I had even more people asking
"Mom, can I get this? Mom, can I get some of that?" 
Yes Richard... get whatever you want.
So I think it particularly cute that Richard's choices went from:
a bat full of sunflower seeds,
Pepper Jack Cheezits, 
and finally
Buffalo Wing Ruffles

I love that guy.
{get to the point}

Oh yeah, so fast forward to eating the Buffalo Wing Ruffles for lunch.
Parker asked to sample the deliciously smelling chips.
Richard warned him that they were a little spicy, but Parker persisted.
So Richard gave him one.
After eating the chip Parker said,
"See Dad, I like them! They make me feel good, 
and teach me to be nice to others!" 

I went back for the Family Size.

The next Parker moment is probably a little cliche, but still,
it's the first time one of MY children have said it, 
so it must be documented. 

We were at my grandma's house for her birthday. 
On the way home we were explaining that she was MY grandma
and that makes her Parker's Great Grandma.
We then went on to explain Great Grandpa.
And Parker added, "And you are my Good Daddy!" 

We love watching silly movies like Nacho Libre. 
I have to admit, my children love it and so they have seen it multiple times
to the point that they can quote it.
The other day they were going back and forth to each other saying,
"Get that corn outta my face!" 
"Get that corn outta my face!" 
And laughing their guts out. 
Then Parker looked at me in all seriousness and said,
"Mom, Nacho is NOT nice."
and Colette said, "I don't like corn in my face, Mommy, I don't like it!" 

Ok, well, I think it's funny.

Grandpa Gary and Grandma Nan, this one's for you.
Parker asked me one day,
"Mom are you watching your movie? 
Where he goes 'WHooooosh' {making airplanes with hands} 
and runs from monsters?"
I was watching Doctor Who.

by the way,
Mitchell weighs more than 11 pounds!
{It's not funny, but I just had to fit him in there somewhere.}

Have fun today.

Comments

  1. Seriously, your blog entries are the only ones I read where I laugh out loud. Anyone in the room has to listen to me read the funniest parts aloud. They are required to laugh hard or I read them again with different inflection. Your family is awesome. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your grocery trips sound a lot like ours:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was seriously laughing out loud and Nick came over and asked what I was laughing about. I had him read the Nacho Libre part, and he laughed so I made him read the other funnies. I love Nacho Libre. Easters. ha ha. Thanks for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading all the funny things your kiddos say. It reminds to listen and document more. I got to see Evi the other. A bunch of ladies from our ward got together and went to dinner to see her. I need to see more pictures of Mitchell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu are so funny! I love you guys and your little family! Richard is seriously so witty too. I totally miss his funny commentary during FHE. OH FHE, how I miss those times! Hey what message did I leave you? Now I am nervous?! I know I "butt dialed" you, but I didn't think it went to voicemail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can always count on you and your kids for a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!