baby on edge!

Hey everybody.
This is Mitchell.
I was born about four months ago.

You may not remember me since 
I haven't really been mentioned on the blog lately. 

The curse of being number three.

Anyway, I'm still here.
I thought I better tell you what I'm up to 
since mom doesn't even remember 
where she's put me most of the time. 

But hey, no hard feelings.
I'm not going to cry about it.
Because I don't cry... ever...
real babies don't. 

Despite what you may think about being a newborn,
I've been really busy.

me sitting around in Texas

still sitting around,
I gave a little grin to the camera...

Then I made this face...

It kinda wore me out so I took a nap after that.

Then when we finally made it home, I had to do a lot of sitting around on the couch.
I don't ever get a break.

Back in the carseat.
If I had an ounce of milk for every hour I've been sitting in here...
Sucking on these two fingers is a new hobby of mine.
It passes the time.

Did I mention that I've been practicing my rolls?
Tummy to back... no big deal really. 
Not anything my mom would bother blogging about.
Just thought I'd slip it in. 

I got a dinosaur sticker at the doctor yesterday.
All I could make of it is that I weigh 14 pounds.
Is that like 40 bottles worth or what?
And I'm 25 inches long. 45 percentile.
I only remember that because it makes me bigger than my other siblings.
little runts. 

I get to spend a lot of time with my mom. 
You know, the lady with the never-ending milk supply.
The one behind that camera.
She's a keeper.
She keeps me clean and happy.
Uses words like 
{handsome} and {favorite}
and {best baby ever}

As you can see, life is really hectic for a four-month-old. 
Oh, it's naptime, gotta keep to routine. 

Comments

  1. I love this post! So creative! I was wondering when we'd get to hear Mitchell's side of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics you put up of him.. especially the couch one of him laying on his tummy! He is seriously so cute! Glad he is such a good baby! My friend says that HF makes sure that 3rd babies are easy so that you want to have more. I say Krew is the easiest baby in the whole world, but I will hold off on any more for a good while :) YOu are such a whitty writer by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. Mitchell is so extremely cute! Now that I have my own baby my bias is a little swayed toward Ryan but your kids are so adorable! Tim and I read this post separately, it was so funny we read it again together. Mitchell is a wonderful guest blogger. (almost as good as Richard) thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!