family picture time!

My sweet friend Celia took some family pictures for us last week.
She made us look pretty good, though I say it myself.

Do I have a heartbreaker on my hands or what?

How she managed to get all my kids to look at the same time...
she's worth her weight in gold.

Everytime we decided we don't like living in Idaho,
we go visit this beautiful park.
soft green grass, big weeping trees, the flowing Snake River...
ok, we'll stay!

my boys
{did I mention that Mitchell is a thumb sucker!}


everybody says my kids look just like Richard
{and they do}
But, you see those blue eyes?
yea, those are mine.
it's all I have.



this is my favorite picture of Colette because it very much captures her personality.
She always brings me a ribbon to tie in her hair 
because she loves playing with it all day long.
Not to mention that sweet little grin, 
hatching another plot to get her brother.

Momma's boy!

Thank You Celia, for filling all those empty picture frames I had hanging on my wall.

Comments

  1. What beautiful little chillin's! You guys just look great, you're such a beautiful little family. And they definitely DO have your eyes! Great pictures- I can't believe how big colette is-- she looks so grown up. I think you have THREE heartbreakers on your hands. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures! Seriously, getting 3 kids to look at the same time is a giant accomplishment. You kids are naturals, especially little Colette, what a super model. Adorable pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love them! Ashley you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! You have an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just heard about the $50,000 annual fellowship for Richard. Congrats!!!

    Love,

    Devin, Elisa, Emily, Lucas, & Trevor Caldwell.
    Vernal, UT
    elisa@bnads.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read your blog in awhile so I thought I'd take a peak! What a cute, fun family! I just read on Facebook about Richard's award! Congrats! We miss you guys! We just had our 3rd little one too a few weeks ago. Can't believe how time flies! -Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I just read that Richard Skifton received a big fellowship for the next three years. Is that your Richard? If so, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great blog! I can't believe that you haven't told me about this earlier (hahahahahaha).
    Those pictures of your brother and sister visiting were especially good.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!