happy post-father's day
I have to give a disclaimer though,
these were made by the kid's primary teachers.
We, her parents, can rarely comprehend what gibberish Colette is saying.
So while her responses on here are funny,
it makes us laugh harder that it probably wasn't really what she said!
Except the "cookies"
We believe that to be genuine.
I'm sorry, but these never get old.
Here's to my husband,
my Dad,
my father-in-law,
and anybody else who didn't get a phone call yesterday...
Thanks for being Dads.
My mom saved one of those paper activities from when I was in day care. They are hilarious! I love baby-chatter, it's one of th funniest things to listen too- my cousin calls it "baby-cussing" which seems like a pretty accurate term to me! I can't wait to see you guys. I think we will be up the weekend of July 20th, but I will let you know more when I find out. And Richard really does seem like an awesome dad- you two are great together! ;)
ReplyDelete