deja vu
I know what you are thinking,
hey, broken record, you already posted about this!
But, I need to update my previous post about my siblings visiting for two reasons.
#1 - I have crappy pictures and I have since acquired great pictures taken from my brother's and my brother-in-law's camera.
#2 - It was the greatest experience that I've had all year...
{ok besides the birth of my third child, my fifth wedding anniversary, my upcoming birthday...}
but since the last time we saw each other was when Colette was getting blessed,
it might be just as long until I see them again.
So if you don't mind, I will relive this visit as much as I want to.
*Remember:
dark hair = Nick's kids,
blonde hair = Michelle's kids,
no hair = my kids
at least for the first few years of their life.
Max and Parker were best buds...
I mean Parker does wear all his hand-me-downs...
so he literally is trying to fill his shoes...
{snicker snicker}
Rachel and Colette at the beautiful falls.
My sister Michelle, with my brother's daughter, Annabelle.
Parker with Genevieve.
Mitchell with my great uncle Reed.
{not the dairy}
Something about old men and babies...
they look a lot alike.
Mavery Rae
The brothers: Nick, Richard, John
Nick and Mitchell
{by the way, these previous pictures were taken in my grandma's backyard}
Mavery and Genevieve at the ZOO
{no... they weren't an exhibit}
The girls: Moriah, Rachel, Mavery, Colette, and Genevieve.
Rachel and Moriah and the Golden Eagle.
I believe there is a Chinese superstition about drinking water out of a lion's mouth
...or something similar to that.
...or something similar to that.
It doesn't stop Mavery and Genevieve.
Michelle's family.
Michelle, Moriah, Max, John and Mavery {in tow}
point at the home of John's Mission service.
Oh the stories of spider pets and bugs.
Parker, Max, and Issac.
Parker broke his flip flops about 18 seconds after we got into the zoo.
So he walked around with dirty feet and overalls all day.
Remind you of someone? Maybe white-washing a fence?
Rachel, Genevieve, Colette, Moriah, and Mavery.
{Mavery is mysteriously floating in midair behind the tiger!}
Issac and Andrea my sister-in-law at Yellowstone!
We saw SOOOO many buffalo!
And it's about time...
the last three times we have been up here,
the only buffalo we saw was in between two buns.
And it's about time...
the last three times we have been up here,
the only buffalo we saw was in between two buns.
Michelle, Genevieve, Andrea and Issac.
Genevieve, Michelle, Moriah, Nick and Rachel.
Colette and I with Nick and Issac
{Colette's having a blast, eh?}
{Colette's having a blast, eh?}
Nick and Andrea with Genevieve and Issac.
Mitchell sucking on a cantaloupe.
{desperate times...}
The Seal Family:
Moriah, Michelle, Mavery, John and Max
{have you got this down yet?}
The Clark Family:
Rachel, Nick, Genevieve, Annabelle, Andrea, and Issac
Max is the biggest ball of fun I have ever met.
{I spy Parker pouting in the background.}
Mitchell, Colette, Rachel, Moriah, Genevieve, Mavery, Parker, Max and Issac
Nick, Me and Michelle.
Hey Dad,
We are here at the temple in Idaho Falls
and can't help but feel gratitude for this place.
34 years and 2 days ago...
we, your children, became a possibility
{tess, you too...}
because you chose to be sealed to our mom.
because you chose to be sealed to our mom.
Thanks for indulging me in this deja vu experience.
I just love reliving it over and over again.
Thanks for indulging me in this deja vu experience.
I just love reliving it over and over again.



It looks like you had a great time, and Yellowstone is just a blast. We went a few weeks ago and it was awesome. We saw so much wildlife! Every time you post pictures of collette and Mitchell I can't believe how big they are- collette looks like a little girl and mitchel doesn't even seem like a baby anymore!
ReplyDeleteAshley, I just love your family. I seriously got a little choked up thinking about our time in Texas. I loved your mom in YW. She was such a great example and so kind, despite all of our teenage drama. I hope you guys get to get together sooner rather than later. Tell Nick and Michelle hi and that I think they have great families.
ReplyDelete