table saw

Richard has a table saw.
Need I say more?

Here's some great stuff he's been making me this year. 

The chalk board that I've always wanted for my kitchen.

These adorable plaques for the kid's room.
He cut and stained the wood.
I found pictures I wanted, traced them, and cut it out with an exacto knife.
Modge podge and presto!

These pictures really compliment the floor rug the kids have.
But you'll have to use your imagination.. I don't have a picture of it. 

This doesn't involve a table saw, but I made the kid's bedding.
It was kind of clever of me.
It was incredibly easy.
I'll tell you about it later.
If you really want to know.

Parker had to be involved with this post somewhere.

Our master bedroom was kind of a mess.

So we kicked Mitchell out and Richard made this killer shelf.
We couldn't decide what kind of headboard we wanted, so here you go.
We could use some sweet lamps now...
I'll have to stew about that for a while. 

So you remember my Christmas Mantle?
Here's how she is doing during the summer.
She traded the stocking for jackets.

A husband and his table saw.
What else does a girl need?


Comments

  1. I love the shelf above your bed. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is seriously incredible! I'm in awe of the two of you. The problem at our house is that we seem to start projects but can't quite finish them!!! ps. thanks for listing my shop on your favorites on your side bar :) my heart melted a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed! Such cute ideas you guys are now hired to help me yay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!