mitchell baby
Well, it's been a while since I updated on all my kids.
Let's give them each their own post, eh?
Let's give them each their own post, eh?
Mitchell is NINE MONTHS OLD!
whenthe? whatthe? howthe?
He is still so patient and sweet tempered.
He only cries really hard when he really really needs too.
He has two teeth, that we see often in his cute smile.
And he is starting to do this face where he scrunches his nose all the time.
{Doesn't his hair look red?}
Yeah, that's the one.
In case you didn't see it...
Mom, what do you have in there?
We let him stay up with the big kids one weekend for movie night.
He didn't last.
{Nikki, recognize those jammies?}
The weigh-in
weight: 17 1/2 pounds
height: 28 1/4 inches
He eats most anything we put in front of him.
{and a few things off the floor}
graham crackers, peas, bread, bananas, strawberries, cookies.
Plus he still keeps up his baby food and cereals.
But nothing can beat the MILK.
Still his favorite.
He crawls like a big boy,
but still hasn't discovered the stairs.
He can pull himself up
and scales all the walls and couches.
He really likes to be held,
but also loves to wiggle wiggle
so it makes it quite a balancing act.
He is very curious and discovers everything.
You can't hide anything from him,
he watches where your hands move and finds it.
He is very quick and smart that way.
He loves to be surrounded by his family,
and usually only cries when he is alone,
OR
when colette is "playing" on top of his head.
But she is also the one who can make him laugh the hardest.
Its kind of a love/hate relationship they have.
So, when I update on Colette I will post a cute video of their playing.







I laughed at the image of Colette "playing" on Mitchell's head. You've gotta love sibling relationships.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha ha.. Ash I love seeing your cute boys in the "jammas"! I swear, all your kids are cute, but I seriously gush over Mitchell every time you post! HE is just too much for words! I am glad he is still being good and happy... and crawling?! How/Why do they grow up so fast! Any plans on #4?! Jk JK Jk.. we need to chat soon
ReplyDeleteBe prepared for a crap load of comments on your blog here. I alway read it on my ipad or iphone and I am too lazy to comment, so know that I do read it all the time, and I love keeping up with your crafty, beautiful, and oh so amazing self!