Gpa Gary and Gma Nan
Ok, I'm ready for a new post.
Which means my dad finally forwarded me some pictures of his loverly visit.
I do have my own camera, but I also have three babies.
So when I look through a camera lens,
I'm bound to lose one of them.
My long lost step-brother Kaleb was married on Valentine's Day.
{I know, cute right!}
So that meant my family would be in Utah for the wedding.
We drove down for a quick day trip and loved seeing so many friends and family.
My beautiful step family!
In the front is my lovely little step-sister Sydney.
The greatest Whovian there ever was.
Then in the back L2R:
Carrie {Matt's wife}, Grandma Nan, Matt {her eldest},
Kaleb {The groom}, and Erika {The future film star}
After the wedding we made our way to Wendy's.
We were a bit overdressed.
Mitchell being happy as always.
The next day, Grandma Nan, Sydney and My dad drove up to visit us in Idaho.
Sydney's ONLY request for their short visit was a sledding trip.
So, here we go again.
The snow wasn't so fresh this time.
It was hard and icy.
Colette and Parker biffed it first thing and had scuffs on their faces for a few days.
Though the boys had a hard time admitting it,
the hot pink sled was by far the fastest.
Max going off some sweet jumps.
By the way, it's official.
My sister and her family are now Idahoans.
February is a great time to move here.
{if you like negative temperatures}
Then of course at midnight, the night before my Dad had to leave again,
we remembered to take some pictures.
Don't we look fabulous!
Well, of course my Dad ALWAYS does.
{He's a Texan, you know}
Grandpa with the Grandkids.
And of course, He had to leave a little bit of Texas behind with us.
Hook 'Em Horns
What a fun post! My you sure keep busy. I'm sorry Colette and Parker biffed it while sledding. Hope they still had a good time.
ReplyDelete