Things that I love. A list of senile-isms.
Things that I love, a list by Richard. I had this idea for when my kids complain when I'm old that I've gone senile. This way they can look back and see I've always been this way.
-sleeping with a fan. If you turn it off while I'm sleeping I will be grumpy at you.
-big spoon ice scream scoop. It's not quite a commitment when you don't dirty a bowl, but go ahead and scoop as much as you can onto that spoon.
-right clicking the desktop and clicking refresh. You are confused, but this is probably my biggest OCD throughout the day.
-floorplans. Your house has been analyzed and adjusted.
-wet wipes...I'll just leave it at that.
-putting on my pants first, complete with belt buckled, only to be undone to tuck in my shirt. It drives Ashley mad.
-when watching movies trying to figure out in what order they filmed each scene.
-reading every word in a novel. Reading out loud to myself at times.
-putting on my socks regardless of inside-out or right-side-in or even vice versa for that matter. It feels absolutely the same to me, and plus I save that much time for other things I love on this list.
-figuring out with math how long you need to leave the bathroom fan on to completely refresh the air in the bathroom...you heard me correctly don't re-read it.
-never sitting on my wallet . This means I also never put it in my front pocket, so I always lose it. I don't love that part of the story.
-bread must be naturally defrosted from the freezer to make a pb&j. No microwave, no toaster, nothin'. Just loaf, me, the counter, and time ticking by.
-Boardgames. The heavier the box the happier I am.
-hose water on a hot day. I'm from Vegas, I grew up on hose water on a hot day.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!