Signs of Summer - Part 2
I have finally realized that during the Winter,
my house is always dirty, but my kids are always clean.
During the Summer, the opposite is true.
My house is very clean, and my kids are very dirty.
I can tell Summer's approach as our evening baths get more frequent.
We may or may not have popsicles for breakfast, on occasion.
{I think Mitchell is offering you some juice.}
It's such a natural thing to open your mouth
when you help someone eat.
Asking your children to clean up their toys,
is the best manipulative method to get them to actually play with them.
School's out for Summer!
PARKER GRADUATED FROM PRESCHOOL!
However, his birthday is very close to the cut-off date.
So, we decided that we will wait one more year for him to start Kindergarten.
I blame Outliers.
He's actually excited to do Preschool again with Colette next year.
She's hardly excited about it though.
{wink wink}
This has little to do with Summer, but Mitchell loves wearing these beads.
Maybe it's because he was born in February and feels a connection to Mardi Gras,
but no matter where I put them, he finds them on a daily basis
and wears them around the house.
At least they are blue,
and he didn't obtain them by flashing anyone.
Summertime,
keep it coming!








It's interesting to me that you decided to hold off and wait on kindergarten with Parker (don't they call it red-shirting?). The baby I'm prego with right now will be really close to the cutoff line too and I have already wondered if that is something we would do! I'm going to have to go out and read that book now. Thanks for the reading suggestion!
ReplyDelete*Travis and Parker will start school at the same time! Fun!