Life at Thirty.
So another decade come and gone.
Well, actually its only my second decade...
but it sounds dramatic to say it that way.
Life at Thirty...
How does it feel?
Well, I've already had several "thirty" moments...
mid-life crisis type things.
The other night I was trying to plug my vitamin into my phone charger.
I've recently asked two women who weren't pregnant what they were having.
I realized that I always check my shoes for spiders, by putting my hand inside the shoe.
hands or feet, spiders will bite either one.
Anyway, I'm not going totally looney,
but Richard likes to tease me about my "Thirty" moments.
While I have these moments, truth be told,
that's nothing new.
Turning thirty didn't magically make me old, or mature, or smart.
It just made me grateful.
I don't have any pictures of the special day.
But it was a fun day with my sisters.
I am not the only person with a birthday recently either.
Colette has attended two very fun birthday parties.
The first was a fancy dress-up party for her friend Sadie from preschool.
The whole house looked like a fairy land!
It was beautiful.
So was Colette.
Well, actually its only my second decade...
but it sounds dramatic to say it that way.
Life at Thirty...
How does it feel?
Well, I've already had several "thirty" moments...
mid-life crisis type things.
The other night I was trying to plug my vitamin into my phone charger.
I've recently asked two women who weren't pregnant what they were having.
I realized that I always check my shoes for spiders, by putting my hand inside the shoe.
hands or feet, spiders will bite either one.
Anyway, I'm not going totally looney,
but Richard likes to tease me about my "Thirty" moments.
While I have these moments, truth be told,
that's nothing new.
Turning thirty didn't magically make me old, or mature, or smart.
It just made me grateful.
I don't have any pictures of the special day.
But it was a fun day with my sisters.
I am not the only person with a birthday recently either.
Colette has attended two very fun birthday parties.
The first was a fancy dress-up party for her friend Sadie from preschool.
The whole house looked like a fairy land!
It was beautiful.
So was Colette.
Our cousin, Hannah, also came to visit for her birthday!
Hannah's party was so fun!
We played pin the bow on Hello Kitty.
Even Daddy got a turn!
don't forget Colette!
All the contestants...
Then we decorated ice cream cone cupcakes!
They were so cute!
And so fun to eat!
Although, some of us just observed, quietly...
Or got frosting in our eyes.
Happy Birthday, EVERYONE!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!