Cowboys
If you didn't know,
I grew up in Texas.
Lately my kids have been on a bit of a cowboy streak.
So Grandpa Gary would be proud.
It all started at Chick-Fil-A's family night.
Cowboys vs. Indians
Mitchell's First Attempt at a lasso!
Parker sure knows how to swing it around,
but he's not quite sure what to do after that.
This turned into Parker's desire to dress like a cowboy everyday,
and eventually his realization that he was a cowboy without a horse...
So we got it in our heads to make some homemade hobby horses.
All we needed was to buy the sticks.
The kids picked out everything else from around the house.
socks.
button eyes.
yarn.
The kids started helping me stuff the socks...
and then they got bored.
FIVE hours later...
the horses were finished!
So here's to Deep in the Heart of Texas.


This is a super fun post. I'm really happy to see you have a thundering herd in your home now. I no mess to clean up behind them. Thanks for sharing this post. Sure love you cowboys and the fun things you do.
ReplyDelete