JULY!!!

So I need to preface this blog post with a happy announcement...

RICHARD DEFENDED HIS 
DISSERTATION...
AND PASSED!!


So to get all the signatures he needed for the paperwork, we had to make a day trip back to one of our favorite places...
LOGAN, UTAH!

After business was over, we spent the day at their amazing aquatic center. 
Slip N' Slide!!


WEEEEE!!!


GERONIMO!!
This is how a Doctor slides...


Britta LOVES water!


Sweet little water baby.
Splashing and kicking!


On the opposite of the spectrum...
I had to bribe Mitchell to get into six inches of water.
He would rather be playing Nintendo.



Then there is our family's favorite

FOURTH OF JULY!

Sparkling little boy.
But not so little, eh?


Colette got a minor burn with a sparkler and now is a little over cautious.


And again on the opposite end of the spectrum, 
Mitchell just wanted to blow it out.


The reason I love this picture is not just because it is sweet to see a little sister with her brothers...


Look at Mitchell's face!!
I finally have documented Mitchell's "But I wuv her" face.
He always makes this face when he squeezes Britta as hard as he can...
Then when she starts crying he says, "But I wuv her!"


Happy girls!



This adorable bow is compliments of Karlee Bronson!!


Love it!!


My seat is ready for the fireworks show!
I LOVE LITTLE BABIES!!
This is Britta with cousin Liam.


Laura and Connell gave us an exclusive family fireworks show!!


Laura and Connell are amazing cousins! 
We love them so much. 
Their little girl Hannah is Colette's best friend, 
and now Ethan has become Mitchell's best friend!!


Cashing in on the crowd that comes around our neighborhood to watch fireworks.
Lemonade stand!!
Parker was so proud of himself for matching the tablecloth.


Let's start the show!!



What the heck is going on? 




First fireworks show!!
What a handsome doctor!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on Richard passing his dissertation! Very exciting! Our family is looking forward to that day (we still have a couple years). I'm so glad all of you are doing great. Love all the pictures of you and your awesome family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!