St. George, UTAH
We had a little impromptu visit to St. George for the last couple days.
Richard's family was good enough to come up and meet us for one night!
Colette wanted to bring a picture of Aunt Lisa for when she saw Aunt Lisa.
So cute!
A quick jaunt over to Thomas Judd's Candy Store!
Now my kids can join the ranks that say,
"Back in my day, I bought candy for a nickel!"
Beautiful Lisa with little Russell in the candy store.
Richard loves when he finds a place cool enough to serve Superman Ice Cream,
but he is less than thrilled when his daughter steals it
with her charming smile and tight grip.
I'm super happy that Mitchell wore that shirt today.
LET'S BLAME THE SUGAR, is right!
HUGE big scary bee!!
I'd never seen that before.
Here we go around the carousel.
And naturally Parker had to find the horse that most resembled Epona
(from the video game The Legend of Zelda)
Colette just wishes it was a real horse.
And Mitchell... well, you know, let's just blame the sugar.
And they are off!
Who's having more fun here?
Daddy insisted on more than one ride.
Just kidding.
Cheerful Spectators
Britta was riding backwards.
Grant was riding topless.
The ever apprehensive swimmer.
Richard on the other hand...
He told us a cute story about Richard G. Scott.
Some of the apostles were on a trip and there happened to be a really refreshing looking river they were walking by. As they all turned to go into the cars, they heard splashing and looked back to see Richard G. Scott jumping into the river, suit and all. It was just too inviting.
I guess all Richards have this impulsive swimming problem.
But, sometimes you just have to jump into a water fountain with your clothes on.
I mean we are already being super spontaneous with this trip anyway.
This is behind the St. George Tabernacle.
It is just way to fun.
Parker wanted to spray us really badly.
Too bad sucka!
Peek-a-boo!
I'm here too!
Man, I love my ERGO baby carrier!
Where was this thing FOUR babies ago?
Colette is really good at making babies laugh.
Here she is with Lisa's new baby, Russell.
Lisa is really good at looking beautiful all the time!
Especially after she just had a baby!
Here she is soaking up all the baby cuddles.
Cousin bunk-up in room 380.
HOUSEKEEPING!!!
Newborn sleepover at Iceburg's Shakes.
How can you possibly sleep when they have malts!?!
Some bear themed restaurant that we ate at.
All I know is that if you ever come here and order the Bear Claw,
and they give you a choice between the sugar or fruit...
don't choose sugar.
Go for the fruit.
I ended the night in a diabetic coma.
Britta being coy with Aunt Michelle
(and her amazing glasses!)
Aunt Lisa getting more smiles and cuddles.
Colette getting more Russell time too.
And then on our way home we drove DIRECTLY UNDER a rainbow!
It was so surreal.
It was like the perfect end to a really fun and spontaneous weekend.







So much fun! How in the world did Mitchell get so big already! (and why is it always so shocking when your friend's kids grow up?)
ReplyDelete