Naturally...
Gettin' ready to head outdoors!

You also have to practice your driving skills,
if you're going to go outdoors.
"Mario Kart 8 was sooooOOOooo
not over hyped!"
I was sitting out front watching the kids play,
and I kept hearing a chirping noise.
After closer investigation,
I went through the hole in the warehouse by 'ourhouse'.
Did you see 'em?
There on the last frame?
It was four little birdies!
Don't ask me what kind.
There on the last frame?
It was four little birdies!
Don't ask me what kind.
Later, whilst entering work,
I swiped my badge,
and grabbed the handle to open the door.
A cat face spider jumped out onto the glass.
Scared the ba-gee-ba's out of me.
We had a massive wind storm the other day (Tuesday the 10th).
If you don't believe me you can check the history on my weather station here.
Anyhow, the wind kicked up so much dust -- the interstate was shut down
It knocked over a bunch of stuff -- including this tree on the green belt.
I guess when life gives you wind...go make windade??
*badom-chish*
We got our kites out for the first time this year.
Colette's kite does go higher,
but even still Parker's kite is still barely visible here...
[ On a completely different occasion, ]
[ we were flying kites and it began to ]
[ hail. Parker handed me the handle ]
[ to his kite and ran inside, and I had ]
[ to stand there and reel it in from ]
[ that height in the hail storm. ]
[ Hail no! ]
Back to this kite story.
It didn't bring out much of a crowd,
and it looks like one of our spectators has had enough.
More cracker jacks for us I guess.

There's lot of other things one can do outside.
Like hiding in the tall grass...
See, there's a reason we don't pull our weeds.

... or climb a tree
safely! Mind you.

A typical progression of a photo shoot in our family.




Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!