Make it Christmas Again!

Since I don't want to miss anything, 
We are making it Christmas again.
It was definitely worth remembering.

One day I'll catch up to the NOW!

Here are my little darlings in their Christmas best.
They are going to make me cry.


Grandpa Gary is making everybody smile and drool with his EPIC Christmas present.
Freezing cold Blue Bell Ice Cream, straight from Texas.
I don't know how anybody can ever top this.


We are also making some homemade fresh garland.
So festive.


We are also making some Christmas presents for my brother's family.


I think I made 10 of these shirts for their family trek to the Disney World Parks this year.


Did somebody say Copy Right infringement?
I didn't hear you?

Michelle made her way through the snow to come visit just before Christmas Break.
She literally had her plane delayed for THREE DAYS!
There was soooo much snow.
But FINALLY they let her through.


And we made many trips down the many sledding hills we have around our property.


Even Britta was persuaded.
She regretted that later,
but we have it documented.


Michelle made her debut as an ice skater.
When are the next Winter Olympics?
ps, Parker is making QUITE the pose.


Where are Richard, Ashley and Britta?
We were making butt prints in the snow.


We made our classic gingerbread houses.
This was mine.


I don't remember who did this one, but it looks tasty.


I think this was Michelle's


This was Richard's. 


Then I can't remember who sneezed on this one...


And the minimalist in the family would be?



Now this is the point in our story where CHRISTMAS BREAK actually begins.
Michelle and our family began the 10 hour drive through the winter wonderland to Nevada.


Here are Grant and Mitchell making our Christmas Eve tradition of eating dinner at Macayo's.
Mental note, don't give children markers at a restaurant instead of crayons.


Richard read T'was the Night Before Christmas.


Christmas Eve Jammies.


Now we are making Legos with our Christmas presents.


We're making quite a scene.


Post-Christmas shopping.
Parker had to make an Elf reference.


We took the kids to the Lego store where they each got to make their own person from scratch.
Not at all like the Lego person they are standing next too.
I mean like normal Lego people.
Not OCD Lego statues.



1- Mitchell's
2- Parker's
3- Colette's


So there you have it.
We dashed through Christmas once again.
I will be happy to make it through any Christmas more than once.
I mean, it's not like it's Groundhog's Day.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas again! I can't believe how much snow you guys got this year! Loving the jammies and yummy houses!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!