January stuff
Already we are having a year full of fun memories!
Parker at his second ever pinewood derby!
He made a Spiderman car this time.
He came in 5th place overall.
Here he is with a good friend, Ben, who ended up being the CHAMPION.
We love scouts! So many fun boys.
Britta received some birthday money from super nice grandparents.
I explained to her that it was for her to choose a new toy to buy.
She was watching Youtube for Kids one days,
and it was one of those super satisfying videos of the magic sand being sliced into perfect shapes.
Then a guy smashed his hand into it
and Britta excitedly turned to me and screamed,
"I WANT TO BUY THAT! AND THEN I'LL SMASH MY HAND IN IT!"
After several stores, I finally found some and
she literally plays with it everyday for at least an hour.
It does get a mess on the floor,
but I'm so happy that she loves it so much.
She's playing with it right now.
My Dad also sent a lovely book called,
Good Night Texas.
It tells of all the fun landmarks of that great state.
Thanks Dad!
We haven't had too much snow this year,
which is kind of a relief because last year was awful.
Still, we manage to sled as much as we possibly can.
Now January presses on with nice weather,
deer in the backyard,
beachy sand on the floor under the kitchen table,
baby bellies still growing,
and many more memories to make!







Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!