checking in with check-ups
The last few weeks can be summed up in two words:
CHECK UP
All our kids have been measured, weighed, examined, x-rayed, and teeth cleaned.
And surprisingly, they have been really happy about it!
Mitchell really wanted to see what his mouth looked like glowing blue.
Now he thinks he has super powers because he was "exposed" to radiation.
When you get Mitchell, Britta is never far behind.
She didn't like the dentist, however.
The hygienist laughed when we asked Britta what type of toothpaste she wanted
and she replied, "I want to pick nothing."
Oh well, she only has like 10 teeth anyway.
NOW BIG BROTHER AND SISTER'S TURN!
Lots of good chompers.
More glowing-blue-super-hero radiation.
And with Parker they are already talking braces.
I said that he needed the kind of character that comes
I said that he needed the kind of character that comes
from going through puberty with awkward teeth.
We'll talk about it seriously when he gets interested in girls...
What Mom?!
We are sitting quietly!
Now let's check on everything else...
They are happy
They are growing
They are adorable
(most of the time)
Yeah, we will keep them!!
We also had a great pack meeting this week with Parker.
He passed off several belt loops and all,
but the awesome Cubmasters had an Olympic theme,
with fun games for all the kids.
PS! BIG NEWS!
CAN YOU GUESS WHO IS NOW POTTY TRAINED!!!
WOOT WOOT!
WOOT WOOT!
She held on to some of this extra toilet paper.
She's the weird kid that instead of getting tons too much,
I'm always telling her to use more.
Then she will respond to me,
Then she will respond to me,
"No mom, you use waaaaay too much!"
All rainforests thank you.
Gold medal for potty training!
steady...
nope...
In other exciting news, we are only THREE WEEKS away from the new baby.
THREE WEEKS AWAY PEOPLE!
And I don't think I've posted a baby bump picture yet so...
I'll get you a real picture soon!
haha.
THREE WEEKS COUNT DOWN!


















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!