When Mom Leaves the Scissors Out

Bad things happen

Can you guess?


Can you sense the shame?
Of a girl who has just cut her own hair!
I think she was more upset than I was.
and I was really really really sad. 


Although, girls with short short hair is not a new thing for our family.
Colette did it voluntarily also.

And hey!
It turned out pretty stinkin' cute.


When she lets me do it
and as long there is a headband in...


But with blue eyes like those,
you can get away with anything!



And so she has inadvertently followed in her sister's footsteps, 

But the real question is,
who wore it best?!

Maybe Cora will be my only girl to NOT sport the pixie cut.

Comments

  1. Oh no! But good thing your girls can rock a pixie cut! And it’s probably because I live hundreds of miles away, but I was surprised how long Colette’s hair is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!