Cora Eve's Blessing Day

This summer has started with it's share of sad moments,
but with all the bitter,
life also gives us plenty of sweet.

Our baby Cora has come to us at this time when we really needed a reason to be happy.
Her milestones continue to make us smile and find joy in life.

On June 3rd she was blessed by Richard.
A day where family gathered around each other to celebrate new life.

Both were literally glowing!


We were all happy to see Grandpa Gary here from Texas,
especially Cora.
Cora was also the name of Grandpa Gary's grandmother.



Prepare yourself for a series of Skifton Family Photo attempts:
nailed it!


Of course everyone looks better with Grandpa Gary in the picture!


Lucky for me, my older sister just returned to live once again in IDAHO!
All my sisters in the same state!
Something to celebrate.
And we were grateful for Aunt Sonia to come support from Richard's side of the family.


And all these photos are compliments of my talented Aunt Pat (Grandpa Gary's sister)
who can be seen here in the lovely turquoise sweater.
Thanks Pat for capturing our special day together!


One lucky Grandpa!


Michelle and her family are expecting baby #5 this Christmas!


Tess and Ty.
Now the fun can begin!


There was a brunch to follow.
Sorry if you missed it.
The blueberry muffins were particularly delish.


Cora was just the star of the show.
We all adore her so much.
In fact, I'm going to cut it short because it's my turn to snuggle with her.

Comments

  1. What!? Bloglovin has let me down! It said you haven’t posted for a year and I finally thought, gosh I’m going to go look up the website and text her to ask what’s new! And here I’ve missed a whole year!!! It looks like you’ve had some big ups and downs recently (sending hugs!) Also, congrats! Cora is so beautiful and you’re kids are growing up so fast!! Plus I have siblings in Rexburg again so if I ever make it up your way I’d love to swing by! Or you know, New Mexico might be on your list to visit someday 😉 I miss you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!