First time for Everything

Just when you think you've got life all figured out...

there's a first time for everything.
We're doing new stuff around here.

"Hey mom, why am I eating dinner in this weird chair?
What you got there in that teeny bowl?"



"What kind of trickery is this?!"


*removes shirt*
"Ok let me take a closer look...
Hmmmmmm
that is not milky, or coming from my mommy...
Yeah, take it away..."



"I will have no part in this..."


"What have I done to deserve this?!"


But, you know this purple stuff is probably the best part!!


Yeah, I could get used to this...


"gnaw gnaw gnaw gnaw"


This from a girl that eats her toes.


Mitchell lost his first tooth!


And Parker is playing on his first soccer team!


And won his first game!
WOOHOO!


He hasn't scored any points yet, 
but you know, 
there's a first time for everything. 
😜


Comments