Then there was October
And the time keeps flying!
We had a great October!
Chilly but not snowy.
Still warm enough for flamingos.
Britta and I were matching witches for Halloween.
But I think she's cuter by herself!
Colette was a Vampire Cheerleader...
as I review her past costume choices, she is the queen of costume mash-ups.
Pirate Mitchell!
He had the stomach flu last year, and has been waiting 365 days to wear this costume!
And now we have SLAPPY!
from Goosebumps.
I'd say he nailed it.
At the beginning of October, we went to a pumpkin patch.
And of course Mitchell wanted corn, not pumpkins.
Cora stayed plenty warm
They had giant hay slides into pits of corn!
I love it here.
Potato sacks make it even faster!
They had popcorn, pumpkins, mini donuts...
My little sweeties.
Top of the Pumpkin Pyramid!
The five most wonderful people I know.
We have some corn connoisseurs here.
They dug a corn pit
made corn castles,
corn angels,
and corny jokes.
Tiny railroad crossing!
But now we just have pick the perfect one...
If I can barely lift it... it's big enough!
We got our lot! Let's go!
Since we don't have any family birthdays in October,
we decorate cakes for no reason,
other than we like to eat them.
Let's hope the icing makes it on the cake!
Nope, it won't.
We also visited the local museum because they had a cool STEAMPUNK exhibit.
CHOO CHOO!
Move over Mary Shelley, meet the Steampunk Masters!
Now for a Cora update...
She is army crawling,
constantly trying to come out of the crib bars,
and laughing at her sister Britta making noises!
She loves that Grandma Skifton has come to stay with us
while she recovers from hip surgery,
and gets to cuddle with her as much as she wants!
We had to lower the crib because she is also pulling herself up!
STOP!



























Awesome October!
ReplyDelete