Boise yet again...
We're going to Boise...
to Boise...
to Boise...
We're going to Boise...
What should we bring?
I'm bringing nachos!
If you're bringing nachos... I'll add a sombrero
If you're bringing nachos, and a sombrero... I'll add tumbleweeds
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, and tumbleweeds...
I'll add Weiser Classic Candy
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds and Weiser Classic Candy...
I'll add Tarzan
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, and Tarzan...
I'll add Tarzan's obnoxious little brother?
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, and his obnoxious little brother... I'll add two ducks
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, and two ducks... I'll add Richard
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, and Richard... I'll add a marble
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, Richard, and a marble... I'll add Monster Match Game*
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, Richard, a marble, and Monster Match Game... I'll add a baby in a swing
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, Richard, a marble, Monster Match Game, and a baby in a swing...
I'll add a crystal ball
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, Richard, a marble, Monster Match Game, a baby in a swing, and a crystal ball... I'll add a flock of goslings (if the Mama doesn't peck Colette to death first)
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, Richard, a marble, Monster Match Game, and a baby in a swing, a crystal ball, and a flock of goslings... I'll add Maraki street gyros. (BEST baklava!)
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, Richard, a marble, Monster Match Game, and a baby in a swing, a crystal ball, a flock of goslings, and Maraki street gyros... I'll add [deep breath] ankle boots, oxfords, flip-flops, running shoes, high tops, skater shoes, and jellies.
WELLLLL--
If you're bringing nachos, a sombrero, tumbleweeds, Weiser Classic Candy, Tarzan, his obnoxious little brother, two ducks, Richard, a marble, Monster Match Game, and a baby in a swing, a crystal ball, a flock of goslings, Maraki street gyros, ankle boots, oxfords, flip-flops, running shoes.....
forget it, I'm out.
Thanks for coming along!
*the picture of Mitchell holding Monster Match Game and Britta holding a marble are one of my most clever #momhacks
(just kidding, I hate hashtags)
When your child asks you for something at the store, you simply ask them if you can take a picture of it so you can remember it for later. By the time they step out of the store you are in, the memory of wanting that item is completely wiped from their minds. I realize this may require a lot of phone memory depending on the kid, but it helps curb fits from saying "NO!" all the time.


















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!