Britta's Birthday!
SOMEBODY IS TURNING 5!
Look how big my darling girl has gotten.
Her Birthday wish was to go rock climbing as a family.
I hope all her wishes come true!
Before and After
We had a small party with family.
Grandma Jackie and Michelle were here, of course.
Randy and Sonia came.
My sister Michelle and her family came.
and brought this giant gift.
FULL OF BALLOONS!
FULL OF CASH!
So fun!
I think her birthday wishes have come true!
A little birthday shout out from Grandma and Grandpa Clark in Texas.
I love you Britta.
You darling, beautiful girl.
You are so witty and funny.
You are passionate and have a real depth of feeling.
You are very loving and very loved.
I am so impressed how fearless you are.
Any new food I offer her she takes a big bite without even hesitating.
She loves trying new things.
She takes very good care of her little sister.
And sometimes her older siblings too!
She does well in our preschool lessons at home.
I can't wait for her to start kindergarten in the fall!









Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!