Cora's Birthday!
Here she is singing herself Happy Birthday!
Her birthday always coincides with Pi day, so that's what she always gets!
I can't tell if she likes it...
"Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing."
-Jerry Seinfeld
Still being demure...
There's her silly face!
They started things off with a banging dance party!
The kids played hoards of games with her all day.
She was so spoiled!

Grandma got her a killer bubble bottle that doesn't spill!
or run out of bubbles apparently!
It goes a long long way when it isn't constantly spilling.
Aunt Michelle got her a cute puzzle and pop-up book.
Cora has been really growing and learning this year!
She mimics so much of what we do and say.
We often have to hide our faces and try not to laugh
when she throws one of her adorable tantrums.
She can already count to.... something...
She loves her DaDa
And her Mama
But not the dentist...
or the doctor...
Here she is ready to try on big girl undies!
And all of Colette's socks...
It's kept her busy for a long time.
And speaking of a long time,
this girl can bathe...
She'd never get out if I didn't make her.
She loves to "float" by laying flat on her back like a dead starfish.
Then she'll nonchalantly say, "Look mom..."
It's totally wonderful.
Normally a "Look mom" from the tub gets me soaking wet.
I'll take a little low key floating!
She is Grandma's bestest friend.
She'll knock on Grandma's door every morning and say, "MA! Come in!"
She loves going through all her stuff, watching her phone,
stealing her cane...
it's adorable.
haha.
She is a very sassy girl,
but she just turned two...
what two-year-old isn't!?!?
Her favorite catch phrases are
"HAAAAAAAAY!!!"
which she always screams if someone turns off the t.v.
when I get her food she says
"DON'T WANT IT"
when I tell her to come here she says
"No mama!"
Lot's of cute things.
(sarcastic smirk)
Today I walked out on the back porch and she was laying on the dirty welcome mat.
I'm assuming it was because it is remotely warm today.
When I asked what she was doing, she motioned to me and said,
"C'mon!"
Like it's the best new thing.
Parker was laughing too and said,
"She's a combination we just can't crack."
Best description I've ever heard for Cora.













Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!