First day of school!
Yes we are going back to school!
They actually started about 2 weeks ago.
Yay for punctual blogging.
Sweet Britta started KINDERGARTEN in the afternoon.
I chose afternoon because she isn't a morning person,
but now I must endure three hours of
"IS IT TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL YET?"
I did not forsee this.
Britta is very easily embarassed and generally shy when it comes to other adults and large groups.
Once at a family reunion, I thought we lost her,
but she was just hiding under a bed!
So I was anticipating a meltdown,
Velcro-esque peeling off my leg to get her to stay.
(This is what usually happens anytime I want to run errands alone
and she is staying home with Grandma or Parker)
HOWEVER--I was very proud of her that she ran off to her class
without even so much as a backwards glance in my direction.
She was ready and off she went!
In case you can't see her fully,
this is Colette.
She really wanted to blend in this year.
Go unnoticed.
Too many camo jokes?
I see what you mean.
Big and little sister at the same school for one whole year!
Mitchell is sporting his new school boot.
It's easy school shopping when he only needed one new shoe.
Everything was 1/2 off!
Seriously, he only had to wear the walking boot for the first week!
Now he is ALL CLEAR to walk and play normally with all his friends.
Then there's the oldest.
#1 child.
Parker ...arker... arker... arker
Skifton ...ton...ton...ton
(that's supposed to be an echo)
Well I know you think my life is all glamour and leisure that I now have
4 out of 5 kids at school, but I actually have quite a lot to do,
so if you'll excuse me...





Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!