Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving!
ANJI IS HERE!
Well, that wraps up all that I'm thankful for!
We had the ENTIRE Skifton clan all together again!
Noah came up from Arizona.
And Christian from Salt Lake.
Sinclair came from California.
They win the prize for farthest commute.
But apparently not for being the tallest.
That definitely goes to JAKE, Noah's fiance.
He quickly became my most useful kitchen assistant with
"Can you reach the gravy boats on the top shelf?
And the turkey platter, and the springform pan,
and the carver and everything else I put up way too high?!"
Jonah came from Provo.
I don't care he's in college, he will still sit at the kid's table!
For our desert rats, we were ecstatic that it snowed
THE DAY THEY ARRIVED!
Idaho was showing off.
Pie party in Grandma's wing on Thanksgiving Eve.
Grandma was taking a short break.
These guys are always on a break.
As they should be.
Single life is tough.
How many kids does it take to change a lightbulb in Minecraft?
Also, are there lightbulbs in Minecraft?
How many more pictures until we can eat?!?!
Finally the day has arrived!
Diets be scorned!
Today we eat with no consequences!
Here's our spread!
(And not of Covid.)
Since we've all already had it, we felt exempt.
We all fit on the table!
(but no longer into our pants)
GAME TIME!
(Or they are planning a massive world take over.)
CODENAMES!
Best group game ever.
Heath, my brother-from-another-mother, and I have the same thinking pose.
We are also the smartest, sooooo...
Now that the games away, the girls will play!
Nail time!
Many great events occurred during our Thanksgiving break.
Grant was BAPTIZED!
Man of the HOUR!
(literally, we had a small time slot and had to be done quickly)
So happy to be here on this great day!
Beautiful Ashbocker family!
The knife in Grant's hand is harrowing.
Also, the grammar teacher in my head wants to smash that cake!
Can you spot why?
--ANYWAY--
Let's celebrate with PIZZA and ARCADE!
HAVE FUN CHRISTIAN!
QUICK! GRAB THAT KID WITH ALL THE TICKETS!
Richard was sad I told him he had an arcade at home now,
so he didn't need to waste any quarters.
(just kidding)
Lots of pictures of adults sitting around while the children play.
What else are we supposed to do?
Since we were all together, we had a photo shoot
at my sister Michelle's new studio,
The Picture Patch!
Behind the scenes...
We had a really fun time! And also got some really memorable pictures!
OK, ok that's enough of a preview...
You'll spoil the Christmas card!
Lastly, while we were together, Sinclair had a BIRTHDAY!
Her sweet boyfriend, Jose, made us all a very authentically delicious Mexican feast.
Not a hint of turkey, so we were relieved!
I hope they all come back soon!
I hope that's her birthday wish.

















































Such fun to have family all come together! Does that cake say congratualtios? ha ha! I love how the pictures turned out! Awesome!
ReplyDelete