Michelle and Thad's Wedding!
All the Skifton's are gathering in...
Something exciting is about to begin!
Someone's ready for company to arrive!
Lisa's family pulls on in!
Russell immediately finds a kitty to cuddle,
but he ran for cover every time I spoke to him.
Next visit, I'll have to dress up like a cat.
TALL JAKE!
Cora's favorite.
I mean, look at her view...
can you blame her?
Noah and Jake took Cora to the farmer's market
to visit Uncle Doug and Aunt Evi's chimney cake stand!
The rest of the kids stayed home...
hanging out at grandma's.
Here's the farmer's market crew taking the party to Victor, Idaho!
TIME TO TAKE A SHOWER!
(wait, that's not right...)
That's right, I mean time to GO to the shower.
For Michelle!
Good thing too, she really needed a shower.
BEFORE SHE GETS MARRIED!
(in your girliest voice ever, ready?)
AHHHHHHHH!!!
Cora was even invited!
The party was exquisite!
This is the clubhouse at Thad's (and now Michelle's)
apartment!
So cool and chic!
The food was fantastic!
I don't even mind being put at the kids table.
I completely agree with that choice.
(just kidding, it was MY choice haha)
So this is where the grown-ups were eating?
Michelle with her new in-laws.
The Woteaseiacs... no
The Whoatisiacks... no
*let me look this up*
the WOJTYSIAK's.
(nailed it)
It's like I'm part Polish.
Anji with her groupies!
WE ALL LOVE AUNT ANJI!
Aunt Judy, Callie and her DARLING new baby girl.
Auntie table...
Aunt Janet, Aunt Lola, Aunt Evi, Aunt Michelle... yep they are all there.
With a few un-aunt like people mixed in.
With a few un-aunt like people mixed in.
More grown-ups at another grown-up table.
LtoR: Aunt April, Aunt Sonia, Michelle, Lisa, Leah and Galia!
Leah surprised us with some happy news:
Her and Jonah will be having their own shower soon!
a BABY SHOWER!
(break back out that girlie voice...)
YAY!
Sinclair is quite the party planner!
In high demand in California!
The party was perfect.
Time for gifts!
(Wait, did I bring one?)
Fun fact: I actually did forget it and had to run home.
haha.
Classic Ashley.
Sisters!
All of Anji' daughters.
LtoR: Leah (Jonah's wife), Sinclair, Noah & Siona (Christian's new wife)
Now Michelle has two moms!
There's always more room at the table!
Little ones who know who they want to grow up to be.
Well, how do you unwind from such a great party?
MAC'S SNOW SHACK!
Playing a game with Jonah,
that was invented by Jonah,
and he didn't even win!
Check out more here!
It was amazingly fun!
It was amazingly fun!
We already bought one
AND
the expansion.
Then we wrapped things up with a killer cuddle party...
that turned into wrestling...
that turned into Aunt Ashley calling bedtime...
that turned into tantrums...
But I'm sure Christian will get over it.
😉
Good times.
NOW,
help me remember why we are all here?
JUST KIDDING
IT'S WEDDING DAY!
Thad and Michelle were SO adorably nervous.
I was tasked at pinning on his boutonniere...
I don't know who was shaking more.
This venue they found was just spectacular.
It was rustic and cool.
Huge old beams,
cool wooden floor,
painted brick walls...
STAINED GLASS WINDOWS!
It was breathtaking!
BANU (Anji's bestest friend) came up for the event!
With her beautiful daughter.
Anji was right by Michelle's side helping out!
So many guests...
Let's get to it!
PHOTO BOOTH!!
This will keep the Skifton's busy for a long while.
For as much as we love to dress up and take pictures of ourselves,
it's a wonder we aren't a family of actors/models.
By the way, I seem to have everyone's photo booth prints
at my house,
when you want them...
And they are off!
HAPPY COUPLE!
SO GOOD LOOKING!
SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!
I have to say a big THANK YOU to
Michelle and Thad for putting on such a fun reception.
They did SO much of the work themselves.
I've never seen a couple so involved in the process,
and single-handedly do so much for their guests.
There was even a yard area for the kids to play.
Yard games and a HUGE light pink bouncy house!
Sinclair was obviously a big help too.
And THANK YOU to Anji for supplying me
with over 50 pictures to add to my blog!
Without her, it would have been
maybe just like 2 of my own pictures.
So, who shall be next to be struck by cupid's arrow?
Time will tell.



.jpeg)
.jpeg)








.jpeg)









.jpeg)



.jpeg)

.jpeg)







.jpeg)




















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!