SPRING BREAK!
Somethings deserve their own post.
Birthdays,
Holidays, &
SPRING BREAK!
2026 was the BEST SPRING BREAK YET!
We drove the RV to Boise.
Let the fun commence!
Sterling found a triple slide!
The stuff of toddler legend.
Britta came along for the ride.
This place was called BALLTOPIA
because the balls were everywhere!
Flying out of every tube you could find!
For some reason, I became a real target.
I would get pelted and look around
to see kids I didn't know laughing their heads off
that they got the chubby lady with a striped shirt.
LUNCH BREAK!
They brough quite a buffet right to the bowling lanes!
No awkward waiting for your turn here!
AWESOME SHOT!
Now we prepare for the daring
GO KARTS!
Colette is trying to intimidate me,
Britta is trying to sweet talk me,
Mitchell is trying to ignore me,
BUT I STILL LEFT THEM ALL BEHIND!
Colette has never been afraid of heights,
or climbing to the top of anything!
Cora did a great job trying to keep up!
Blink and you'll miss us!
It was Sterling's first time on a much easier ride!
But nervous none the less!
Now this crew heads to a 3D ride.
They taking down ninjas!
Parker kept a steady lead.
CHAMPION!
Day 2 of Spring Break!
Let's head to the movies!
Pout-Pout fish.
Let's just say we all left pouting,
that's how bad it was.
But the park was fun!
Wee!
Let's go again!
Mitchell's camouflage can't hide from me!
Teenagers can have fun at the park too!
They found a spin the yoga pose wheel.
And a cool hideout under the tree!
The park was also part of waiting for our seat at the
BEST PIZZA place I've ever been to.
Parker took Richard shopping,
and he couldn't have been happier!
And we ended with a great walk at sunset around the temple.
It was gorgeous and peaceful!

.jpg)














.jpg)










.jpg)




Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!