March 2026
Sterling having a rare snow sighting.
2026 has been a warm year so far.
Chilly but not frozen.
And almost ZERO snow.
So Mom and Dad take turns going to the temple.
When we do initiatories,
one of us can sit outside with Sterling,
and then we switch.
We even found a little friend!
Cora also had her friend with her
outside the temple!
But they were taking baptism pictures
together with Aunt Michelle!
Cora and Oakley have been best friends
since before Kindergarten.
Even if they don't have the same teacher,
they always find each other to play.
We didn't plan it this way,
but they just happen to be getting
baptized on the same day!
I think it's just one of the many ways
Heavenly Father shows how
much he knows us and loves us.
And wants us to have beautiful people around us.
I hope when we meet our Heavenly Father again,
He will be so familiar to us,
Because it'll remind us of how we felt
being with our dearest friends
and family.
How good it feels to be together at the temple!
They will both be baptized in April,
so stayed tuned!
ANOTHER EXCITING UPDATE:
CHRISTIAN AND SIONA HAD THEIR BABY!
Lany!
She is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Christian already is such a great dad!
He's been training for this a long time!
He's been training for this a long time!
Poor Siona was getting some
much needed rest when we arrived.
And since I'm usually the one
in the hospital having babies,
this was a nice change!
But actually, on the subject of babies,
I guess it's a good time to announce...
hospitals have the best fries!
(what did you think I was going to say?)
I'm so jealous how much hair this baby had!
You wouldn't know it looking
at my daughter's long beautiful hair now,
but they were bald as babies!
Like smooth, bare skin!
Colette is going to be a great mom someday!
I'm so proud of all my girls,
they often express their excitement
to be moms.
That's all I could ever hope for them too!
Not far from the hospital,
we are now at Britta's doctor
to clear her foot as healed!
The 5th metatarsal on the left side
is where it broke,
and I dare you to find a fracture in there now!
(actually what are we looking at?
This could be a duck's foot for all I know)
And although we've gotten used to
the clunking of the boot across
the floor these past months,
I'm so happy to see her without it now!
All her friends have been so supportive
and patient doing only the safe activities
that she can do!
And speaking of safe activities,
let's give Sterling a paint brush!
Painting giant river rocks
has been a long standing family favorite around here!
Other hobbies are building book nooks.
Richard made this train station!
Right up there at Platform 9 3/4
where it belongs!
It may be long overdue,
but I just wanted to document our beautiful fish.
You may have never met him?her?
Not sure which.
I was actually taking pictures
to do a reverse picture look up
to see if Google would know
if this is a male or female goldfish.
Regardless, it's gotten so large and beautiful!
We love they/them!
And with that,
we are eagerly awaiting
the next massive holiday.
EASTER!
So Sterling carried around this tiny basket
wherever he goes.
Just in case.

























Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks friend!