Belated Birthdays
So, April was PACKED with family birthdays, and I loved giving the attention to my dad for his special day, see the magnified post below, but I also know that I missed posting all the other birthdays for all my other beloved family members. So, here's a glimpse at the special people that April has brought into our lives, at least all the ones I could find pictures for. =)


April 24th
John Seal is my favorite brother-in-law.
He takes marvelous pictures wherever he goes,
which is why I had a hard time finding one of him in FRONT of the camera.

April 23rd
The lovely Nanette Clark
We are all looking forward to August when she and
my dad get sealed in the Logan Temple.

April 17th
Mischievous Max Seal
So Max, did you have a fun birthday at HOME
while your parents were at DISNEYLAND? =)

April 16th
Grandma Shirlene Summers
She has already changed her hair style five times since this picture.
But she always looks fabulous.

April 10th
Nick Clark, my older brother
looking fierce in the new suit.

April 6th
Lisa Skifton
with the gorgeous hair

April 4th
Eva Skifton
Sorry Evi, but this is the ONLY picture of you I could find.
I think you were barely pregnant with the twins!
Happy Birthday anyway...
And an honorable mention goes to my Uncle Ben's birthday on the 22nd, who is as elusive as Sasquatch when it comes to taking pictures. I don't have a single one. If you do, good for you, it's probably worth it's weight in gold.
This kind of looks like an obituary, but I didn't mean for it too! We just wanted to wish you all a wonderful birthday, with many more to come. Sorry for any embarrassment you might have for me putting your pictures up on my blog without any warning! That's what you get for having a birthday. Just wait 'til next year! hahaha. *evil laugh*
WE LOVE YOU ALL!
John Seal is my favorite brother-in-law.
He takes marvelous pictures wherever he goes,
which is why I had a hard time finding one of him in FRONT of the camera.

April 23rd
The lovely Nanette Clark
We are all looking forward to August when she and
my dad get sealed in the Logan Temple.
April 17th
Mischievous Max Seal
So Max, did you have a fun birthday at HOME
while your parents were at DISNEYLAND? =)

April 16th
Grandma Shirlene Summers
She has already changed her hair style five times since this picture.
But she always looks fabulous.

April 10th
Nick Clark, my older brother
looking fierce in the new suit.

April 6th
Lisa Skifton
with the gorgeous hair
April 4th
Eva Skifton
Sorry Evi, but this is the ONLY picture of you I could find.
I think you were barely pregnant with the twins!
Happy Birthday anyway...
And an honorable mention goes to my Uncle Ben's birthday on the 22nd, who is as elusive as Sasquatch when it comes to taking pictures. I don't have a single one. If you do, good for you, it's probably worth it's weight in gold.
This kind of looks like an obituary, but I didn't mean for it too! We just wanted to wish you all a wonderful birthday, with many more to come. Sorry for any embarrassment you might have for me putting your pictures up on my blog without any warning! That's what you get for having a birthday. Just wait 'til next year! hahaha. *evil laugh*
WE LOVE YOU ALL!

you have so many april birthdays in your family!!! did you know that my mom purposefully got pregnant on certain months so that when she gets a mother's ring with all of our birthstones she wouldn't have a repeat stone?! crazy huh? i guess you can do that when you are super fertile, like you and nikki. haha
ReplyDeleteHey Ashley.. its heather farnsworth.. I saw the link to your blog from the rires. I love your background on here.. its so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHope everything is going well for you..
ps. I like the name Adalyn