Don't be scared... Parker has learned how to growl. Really he just gargles the food in the back of his throat when he's done eating, but it sounds like growling. Take a look for yourself.
He's so cute!!! I'd be a little scared by the growling if it weren't for the cute factor...haha. I'm also glad he's not afraid to announce that he loves his mommy :).
that is so cute! I didn't know you had a blog! I am so glad I found you! How have you been feeling? I feel so out of the loop! I haven't been to church in almost a month! :( Anyway, cute pictures!
He's so cute!!! I'd be a little scared by the growling if it weren't for the cute factor...haha. I'm also glad he's not afraid to announce that he loves his mommy :).
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! I love how animated he is!
ReplyDeletethat is so cute! I didn't know you had a blog! I am so glad I found you! How have you been feeling? I feel so out of the loop! I haven't been to church in almost a month! :( Anyway, cute pictures!
ReplyDelete