My quirky kids

My beautiful little girl is growing so fast. She has been smiling for the first time! Of course it's always Richard that makes her smile. I really love that my children love him as much as I do. We all are just so much happier when Richard comes home, and Colette is no exception. I don't know what we did before Colette came along! She has really filled a void in our little family that we didn't even know was there. Every time she grins with that adorable smile I just want to cry. Little girls are the best! Congrats to my sister Michelle for having another one! I'm so happy that Colette will have someone to go shopping with now!




As for Parker, he is really becoming less of a baby, and more of a kid. He walks all over the place now, still a little wobbly, but he's really getting around. He has switched his bottle for a sippy cup, and he is learning to only use his pacifier when he goes to bed. As a result, we have put all three of his pacifiers in the crib. (This increases his chances of finding one on his own in the middle of the night, and keeping mom and dad in bed!) But, when we go to get him up in the morning, this is what we find (see below). He has a pacifier in his mouth, while he is clutching the other two in his hands! Some days he will crawl to the farthest corner of the crib away from me so I won't get him out of bed, because he knows that means he has to give up the binkies!

Before...

There they are... all three are accounted for.

"oh, here you go mom..."

"Sike!"

Comments

  1. Colette is getting so big and is beautiful! I don't know if I'm ready for my baby to grow so fast. But then again, they sure are cute when they smile. Especially Parker, I can't believe he is walking. What a cutie!

    So, I have a bag of onesies that Crystal Carey gave me. I took a few, but there are still alot. I'll drop it off sometime and maybe the other moms in the ward can use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're kids are SO DANG CUTE! love Collette. she's a doll! parker is one funny guy. he enjoys the three of those binkies! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute. Parker is too funny with his binky. Tell Michelle congrats on her baby, how far along is she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Collette must for sure be a very happy and content baby because I don't remember Beckett smiling that early! I had so much fun watching Parker and Beckett play last night... he is growing up way too fast... sad for you I am sure, but exciting for me that Beckett and him and learning to play to much better together now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, I'm glad you found us! Colette is beautiful! Does Parker seem very grown up to you now? Emily sure does to me. We'll have to get them all together some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. way cute pics i love how parker holds all three of his binkies. you got some cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kids! I love your new quote about the fall--I love the fall! Glad you are all doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks friend!